Fender guitar red line white Stan Smith Shoes
ALL ABOUT STAN SMITH
- Adidas Stan Smith: This is the classic version of the Adidas Stan Smith. This version has a thin tongue with Stan Smith’s sketched portrait and his signature, the back of the shoes has a (normally grass-green) part with the Adidas trefoil logo and the text Stan Smith under the logo, and the inner sole has a printed pattern consisting of the text Adidas and the trefoil logo.
- In addition, the inner of the shoes is unlined. Later numbers were 032853 and 034685.M20324 (white/green), M20325 (white/blue), M20326 (white/red): skin upper and lining; OrthoLite® insole.
In 1973, Stan Smith signed a contract with Adidas. According to Sneaker Report, this contract is on 13th place of the 50 most influential sneaker sponsorships in sports history.
For some reason, Adidas could not decide at first if the model should still be called Robert Haillet or if it should be renamed to Stan Smith, so for several years (1973–1978) the shoe was produced with a tongue that had Stan Smith’s portrait and the word Haillet written above it.
In 1978, the word “Haillet” was removed from the tongue, and the shoe was endorsed by Stan Smith and officially renamed the Adidas Stan Smith.
TYPES OF STAN SMITH FOOTWEAR: HOW THEY FIT – Fender guitar red line white Stan Smith Shoes
Connect us at:
- Stan Smith Collection: https://shopowlfashion.com/product-category/accessories/shoes/stan-smith/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopowlfashion
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shopowlfashion/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/owlfashion1234
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/owlfashions/