Sheffield Wednesday EFL League One Logo Reze Sneaker
Wearing good shoes can help you to feel your best and help prevent injuries. Shoe choice can affect your whole body, not just your feet.
Look for shoes that:
- Have a stiff back. Grasp the heel in one hand and the shoe above the heel in the other hand. You should not be able to move the shoe side-to-side around the heel.
- Have a small amount of torque. Hold the shoe at both ends. You should be able to twist it slightly.
- Bend where your toes bend..
- Provide arch support. If the shoe does not have arch support, add an extra arch support.
- Are wide enough and long enough at the toes. It should not push the toes in or make them curl.
- Feel comfortable right away.
When to replace shoes? – Sheffield Wednesday EFL League One Logo Reze Sneaker
- Look at the heel. Most people will wear out the side of the heel over time. When the heel becomes angled, it will alter every step you take and can cause pain in the leg or back. Shoe repair stores may be able to fix the heel. If not, replace the shoe.
- Running shoes can cause pain before they look worn. This is because they lose the capacity to absorb shock. The guideline to replace running shoes is every 350 to 500 miles. Running shoes older than one year old may also cause pain because of changes in the sole with exposure to humidity or heat. Save running shoes for running only and it will prolong the life of the shoe. Old running shoes can be used for walking.
Tips for finding the right shoes
- Take a tracing of your foot with you. Place any shoe you think you might buy on top of the tracing. If the shoe is narrower or shorter than the tracing, don’t even try it on.
- Shop for shoes during the afternoon — your foot naturally expands with use during the day.
- Wear the same type of socks to the store that you intend to wear with the shoes.
- Have a salesperson measure both of your feet — and get measured every time you buy new shoes. Feet change with age, often growing larger and wider. If one foot is larger than the other, buy a size that fits the larger foot.
Connect us at:
- Reze collection: http://shopowlfashion.com/product-category/accessories/shoes/reze/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopowlfashion
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shopowlfashion/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/owlfashion1234
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/owlfashions/