Louis Vuitton Black with Brown Checkerboard Bottom Polo Shirt
So many cool things are topless. The beaches of Italy, the showgirls in Las Vegas and the Porsche 911 are a few of our favorite things that come without tops.
We wish we had the time, money and the resources to live the topless life of fast cars and hot women, but the reality is that we are bound by tops…and shirts. Shirts practically run our lives.
THE TYPE OF SHIRT – Louis Vuitton Black with Brown Checkerboard Bottom Polo Shirt
First off, ask yourself how you plan to wear your shirt. Our shirts fit into two main categories.
For use in a professional setting, we recommend Classic shirts, straight cut and easy to iron. With their plain fabrics and sober colors, these shirts are timeless and elegant.
In a more fashionable context, you can allow yourself a greater degree of fantasy. Don’t hesitate to wear Slim fit shirts, with original motifs and flashier colors. Just for the pleasure, opt for shirts with audacious details!
Finding the Right Shirt to Wear – Louis Vuitton Black with Brown Checkerboard Bottom Polo Shirt
Pick the color of your shirt.
Different colors are better suited for particular engagements, jobs, etc. If you have a high-level business position, you will want to wear a different color than if you are participating in a casual, social gathering.
- For a job interview, the traditional choices are conservative colors. Off white, light gray, or light blue are also safe colors to choose from. First impressions at job interviews are key, so you will want to look professional without making a “splash.”
- If you are looking to project a more lively image at a party or bar, choose bright or unconventional colors. Bright greens and oranges are relatively popular, as is pink. While you might not want to turn off the people you are hanging out with, you do want to stand out among the crowd.
- Most people work in business casual situations. These often require people to “dress up” while not being so formal. Plaid options are generally best here; shirts mixing together two or three colors which blend well together (such as blue, green and gray).
Pick the pattern of your shirt.
Solid colors are considered wardrobe staples because they are easiest to match, but you might consider choosing subtle stripes or a plaid pattern. Different patterns are more appropriate for particular circumstances.
- Solid shirts are versatile in that you can wear virtually any tie with them (solid or patterned). If you have a high-level business position, or are going out on a date, solid colors like white, black, gray, or light blue are most appropriate. If you don’t have any dress shirts, this is a good place to start.
- While thick, bold colored plaid shirts are better for casual settings, there are some exceptions to the rule. Shirts with subtle stripes, or pinstripes, can be worn in higher-level circumstances like office work, or going to a funeral/wedding.
Connect us at: