Most Wonderful Time For A Jameson Christmas Sweater
When you think of sweaters most men think of just the classic, generic pullover they wear atop a white t-shirt or other base layer.
This is a good starting point, but there are so many other features and varieties that go into this timeless piece.
The some buying tips I’ll cover are:
This is especially true given sweaters are usually made to help protect you from harsh conditions and cold climates. The material really does play a part in the level of warmth it will provide you.
The size of your sweater will greatly dictate how it will look on you. That is why it’s important to get right.
- Sweater Chest Size – The sweater should hug your body but not restrict you in any way. It should look slightly fitted but never trump comfort.
- Overall Sweater Length – Have someone measure from the back of your collar to your waist to get an accurate sizing of how long the sweater should fit you.
- Sweater Sleeve Length – This is usually measured from your shoulder blade right up to your wrist bone, or the tops of your shoulders to your wrist bone.
As mentioned earlier, there are many varieties available to men. Each style has its place with some working better in specific environments compared to others.
Keep your sweaters nice
Of course, if you get a great sweater, you need to do your part to make sure it stays in tip-top shape as long as possible. To do this, Mee advises folding your sweaters and placing them in a drawer instead of hanging them. This way, the fabric won’t stretch out or develop lumps where the shoulders drape over the hanger
Finally, it’s important to store the sweaters properly over the summer. When you’re ready to put them away, give them a wash. This is vital, according to Cahill, because tiny bits of food and perspiration can fester on the sweater over the summer, which might attract moths and cause an unpleasant smell once you unearth them in the fall.
Once dry, fold and place them in a container. You can use plastic, wood, or canvas, depending on your preferences.
Connect us at:
- Ugly Sweater Collection: https://shopowlfashion.com/product-category/apparel/3d-shirt/sweater/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shopowlfashion
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shopowlfashion/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/owlfashion1234
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/owlfashions/